I’m so proud of myself because I actually kept track of the giggles this week. Without further adieu…
5. Somehow, Little Bear has started crawling out of his pants. Only the Carter’s light pants he wears around the house, but he definitely crawls out of them.
4. Sunday, when I got home from New York and the boys got home from church, Butter proudly held up a bag of Mega Blocks and told me, “This is my lunchbox!” It made the “Butter called LB lunchbox” text I’d gotten from M on Saturday sooo much funnier.
3. While I was tickling Butter, he fell to the ground laughing. Through his laughter, he asked, “A little help, please?” I have no idea where he got that!
2. I dressed Butter in a sweater that fits him well, it’s just hard to get it over his noggin. Once I did, he looked at me and told me, “I have a great big S head!” True, son. Very true. Which is why you were born via c-section.
1. M and I like to watch the Saturday Night Live specials that Netflix has available on instant queue. Just this afternoon, we were watching the Sports Special from 2009. They did a cold open, then showed one of Derek Jeter’s monologues. LB put his hands over his head in a clear “Yaaay!” motion when he said “I’m Derek Jeter.” Sorry, kid. You’re supposed to be a Phillies fan!