Barely kept track of these this week, but here is the things I can remember.
1. Last Sunday, I was helping Butter read through his memory verses for church. Right now, they are working on Psalm 23. He totally channeled The Sandlot at the end of verse six. He said “And I will dwell in the house of the Lord for-ev-er.”
2. M told me this morning, right after Little Bear had his morning diaper change, he climbed up in his highchair for breakfast. As M was finishing up his eggs, he said LB said, “Mah! Buther!” and then made two sounds like he was snoring. Apparently, LB thought M needed to be informed that Butter was still sleeping.
3. All this past week, Butter was at day camp. Every afternoon when it was time to go pick him up, I asked Little Bear if he wanted to go get Brother. He does this thing we call his excited dance, and every time I mentioned getting Butter, LB did the dance. It was adorable.
4. Butter seems to really like the show Bunheads. Except he calls it Buttheads. It’s so hard not to laugh when he asks to watch it!
5. My in laws bought a pool for the boys to use at their house. Because the weather is so sticky and ridiculous this weekend, they dropped it off last night for us to use. We set it up today and Butter jumped right in. Little Bear was a little more tentative, and when he finally got it, he started screaming. He was very clingy after that, but he’s down for a nap now and we’re hoping he likes the water after it warms up.