You thought I’d forgotten about this place, right? [In truth, I kind of did for a while. It was glorious.]
So things that have happened lately in our household.
- Butter tested for & got into a gifted program one school district over. I get to jump through several hoops to get him registered, but I don’t mind. Not even a little.
- Bear has been the cutest thing this side of adorable lately. Except when he’s throwing tantrums. I’d
forgottenblocked out how bad two year old tantrums could be.
- We now have a railing on our deck. As soon as there is a gate & a screen door, I will be sending the kids out to play as much as they want. I can’t wait. Neither can they.
- I started running again. I may be insane, but there is something I’m considering for November. I don’t want to spoil it, so I’m keeping the details to myself for now.
- Of course, the third day I ran, I came down with a wicked case of allergies. I still can’t breathe correctly.
I’m sure there is a ton more, but really, this post was to get me back in the swing of things.
I have missed this place . . . More than I thought I would.