Everyone is doing these Year End posts, so I felt like I should do one. Which is to say, I’m succumbing to peer pressure. Or something.
- In January, I had my second brain surgery. That was painful. I also turned 28, and figured out why animals eat their young.
- February brought on a lesson about me, which I firmly believe still stands. I’m a much better Mommy when I have some form of adult interaction.
- I spent the beginning of March in California, and saw Clark Gable‘s star on the Walk of Fame. I also sent my mother-in-law a text teasing my father-in-law about how I didn’t burst into flames when I went to Richard Nixon’s Presidential Library. My family & friends were also amazing. They threw a beef & beer to help raise money to offset those medical bills from the brain surgeries.
- In April, my husband called me his hero.
- May brought on a heat wave & lots of time trying to cool down.
- In June, the boys & I went away for a weekend with my in laws. Butter & I also camped in our living room & watched The Sandlot. And then Butter slipped, fell, and got his first stitches.
- My big boy turned FOUR in July. Where on earth has the time gone? I also saw my first Broadway show.
- In August, I took Butter to the dentist for the first time. The fall in June had cracked his tooth & he had to have to removed. Butter started school, and at the end of the month M shared his views on the Butter-verse.
- September brought a visit from Rachel. Butter played soccer.
- In October, Bear showed us what were in for when he turned two. We had the unhappiest Mickey ever. We had a hurricane. Iron Man & Mickey went trick or treating.
- Bear turned two in November. Again, where on earth did the time go? We also had a family vacation to Disney World. The boys loved it. Also in November, I realized I didn’t have to blog every single day.
- I’ve been bad about blogging this month, but I think next month it will get better. I have plenty of things to talk about, including a request from Melinda that I blog about the fast I’m doing with my church. M & I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. I did flashback to 2010, though. We all mourned with Connecticut. I took a moment to remember Butter is a little boy. I was a Christmas Eve shopper for the first time in the history of ever.
That brings me to this post. It’s been a heck of a year. [And has taken me almost two hours to write this post for all the looking back I’ve been doing.]
I can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.
Happy New Year, friends.