I was recently tagged by friend Melinda over at Laughing Through Motherhood.
This soooo isn’t my kind of thing, but I’ll do it because she tagged me and I think it will be fun to read the answer of the people I tag!
Here are the rules:
-Post the rules
-Post a pic of yourself & 11 random facts
-Create 11 new questions & tag new bloggers to answer to answer them
-Go to their blog/twitter/facebook & tell them they’ve been tagged
So here goes.
Hi. This is me.
1. I read at a ridiculous pace. According to Goodreads, I’m 22% ahead of schedule on my goal to read 50 books this year.
2. I have tried to learn to knit about four times. I’ve finally decided I’m determined to do it for real this time. Now I just need to find a place to learn, or set myself up with a few good web sites that have video on them.
3. I have lived in four different states.
4. My mom told me today the Smithsonian is putting up a Civil War Museum. I think you could hear my squeal in Philadelphia.
5. I think Bill Hader, Jason Sudeikis, Seth Meyers, and Taran Killam are four of the funniest [professional] men in the world.
6. Yesterday, when I was packing to come home from California, I put iTunes on random. One of the songs from the Jake & the Neverland Pirates skits came on. I let it play.
7. M and I are twelve years apart.
8. I never liked baseball until I moved to Delaware and was subjected to the Phillies. I’m pretty grateful to M for that.
9. I watch Tomorrow is Another Day and The Mummy every time they’re on TV. I have no shame.
10. I still haven’t seen A Christmas Story.
11. My guilty pleasure TV show is Dance Moms. Don’t tell my husband.
Melinda’s questions, and my answers.
1. What is your favorite dessert? I have no idea. Seriously.
2. How many, if any, magazines do you subscribe to? Cosmo and Mental Floss.
3. What is your dream car? I like classic Cameros.
4. Do you have a recipe that everyone requests when you go places? No, I don’t. I haven’t made the same thing twice, I don’t think.
5. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial (i.e. pajama jeans)? No. No way.
6. How did you meet your husband? He was actually my boss at a restaurant we both worked in.
7. What’s your favorite reality show? Probably Teen Mom.
8. In your opinion, what’s the best mascara on the market? Confession: I don’t wear make up often enough to be a judge. In fact, I think the last time I even bought mascara was just before my wedding.
9. Who’s the most impressive celebrity you’ve encountered? Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional. I worked at a movie theater and he came in the night before a concert. Pretty lame, right?
10. Scentsy or Yankee Candle? Bonus: Favorite scent? Yankee Candle. Buttercream is the one I burn most often, which is to say, not much.
11. How do we know each other? The Bump, when it was still The Nest Baby.
1. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What country would you most like to visit?
5. What has made you laugh hardest in the last week?
6. What is your favorite board game?
7. What one DVD would you hide if you knew someone was going to look through your collection?
8. Do you have any weird talents?
9. What are your cold remedies?
10. What is your favorite comfort meal?
11. [Borrowing Melinda’s] How do we know each other?
I’m tagging Juli. I can’t think of anyone else who hasn’t already been tagged!