1. Shoes in the house – yay or nay? When we built this house, I tried so hard to not wear shoes inside. It worked for a while. Then I decided we shouldn’t wear shoes upstairs. That worked until M kept forgetting to take his shoes off. I gave up pretty soon after that.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? Flip flops, and I live in them. 30 degrees outside with snow on the ground? I’m still wearing them. Sometimes I even wear toe socks with them. It creeps M out, though, so I try not to show him when I do.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? I have a toddler. I’m embarrassed I know words to half the songs I do.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? Trustworthiness, honesty, integrity.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas? Yes. An iPad. And world peace. Really, just a break would do.