1. What’s the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? It’s a toss up between shorts I’m pretty sure I got in fifth grade for cheerleading try outs [what?] and the sweaters my mom made my Sugar to wear when she got cold in church.
2. How many random blog readers have you met? Um, none that I know of.
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don’t have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?) No way. Not yet, anyway. Though at the rate we’re going, LB will probably be up anyway. Have I mentioned I hate teething/ear infections?
4. What are the gas prices where you live? Depends on where you go. I tend to get gas at our BJ’s because it’s usually about 10 cents cheaper than the closest station to us. I go half a mile out of my way to go there. It was $3.15 at BJ’s on Tuesday, when I filled up. Last night, driving by our local Exxon, it was back up to $3.29.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try? To run better/more this year. Or to take a photo every single day this year. They’re both going to be difficult, considering my second surgery is January 6.