Yesterday on twitter, someone told me about this link up. My kids and family are pretty amusing, so I decided to try this, at least once.
5. On the way home from my in laws’ yesterday, I put on my iPod. When Justin Bieber’s “Baby” came on, Butter started singing, “Favorite, favorite, favorite. Myyyy favorite, favorite, favorite.” I’m still not entirely sure how I feel about this.
4. Yesterday morning [after I fell asleep for a two hour nap at 5 a.m.] Butter woke us up by telling us, “It’s sunny. It’s time to wake up!”
3. I laughed maniacally at one point this week, because I’d rather laugh than cry.
2. I had to pick up a can of formula this week for Little Bear. I have never been so happy to get $2 in change, and I might have thanked my cashier a little too profusely. I could still hear her laughing when I walked over to the Starbucks in Target to get a cup of coffee.
1. I had something I thought was amusing to put here, but Butter just yelled from the powder room, “I need da fan!”
Linked up with The Mommyhood Chronicles.