I started off so strong this week. On Sunday night, I wrote one of the first things I wanted to use for this week. Then I forgot to keep track for the rest of the week. At one point M even said to me, “That’s got to go on your Saturday post!” and I have no idea what he was talking about.
So here goes.
1. Sunday night, Butter started singing one of his favorite songs from Just Dance Kids 2. It’s a take on the Del Vikings song, Come Go With Me. The lyrics on the game say, “Girl you make me dumb, dumb, dumb . . . ” At dinner, he looked at me and said, “Mommy, you make me dumb.”
2. In the middle of the week, a pile of diapers was splayed across the living room floor. M looked at Butter and LB and said, “Hmm, I wonder how those got there.” Butter said, “I don’t know.” LB, as if to answer the question, walked to the rest of the diapers which were in their proper place and started tossing them everywhere. Butter and M looked at each other and M said, “Mystery solved.” Butter chuckled and said, “I think it was Bear.”
3. Butter sometimes as a bad habit of coming into our room when he wakes up and either playing or staring at one of us until we wake up. Both of us find it kind of creepy. When I came downstairs this morning, M told me Butter had woken him up the creepy way.
4. M made the boys eggs and cheese for breakfast this morning. Instead of the usual omelette he makes, he made them scrambled with the cheese on top of them. When he served it to Butter, Butter said, “That’s not the right way!”
5. Also related to breakfast this morning, Butter sang “eggs and cheese” to the tune of the Veggie Tales theme. I giggled when M told me. [All the good stuff this morning happened while I was getting ready for a birthday party!]