Didn’t keep track as well as I’d have liked to this week. No big deal, the kids do memorable things all the time, right? Right.
5. Butter was watching Wipeout on Thursday night. M laughed at someone falling, and Butter said, “How many times do I have to told you NOT to laugh?”
4. This morning when I came downstairs, the boys were eating breakfast, which means Butter didn’t notice me right away. When he looked up and saw me, he said,” Mommy! You’re so cute!”
3. Butter got a balloon from Pop for Pitchers & Catchers Report Day. He has been playing with it ever since it arrived at our house. He even took it to Grandmom and PopPop’s house for an over night trip this week. I’m hoping said balloon will disappear while I’m in California next week. I don’t think I can take another bonk on the head with it!
2. Last Sunday, Little Bear finally started walking more than two or three steps at a time. This might not seem like cause for a celebration [WHERE DID MY BABY GO?!], but when the doctor told us yesterday he weighs 28 pounds, I may have been more excited than normal that all he wants to do now is walk, walk, walk.
1. Little Bear had his first “official” ice cream cone this week. His face absolutely lit up when his PopPop handed it to him, and in the end, he wasn’t nearly as messy as we thought he’d be.
Linking up for one of my favorite blog hops.