- Playing cars with my boys.
- Giggling while trying to sing cheesy pop songs.
- Snacks and Icees at Target after school.
- Warm fleece blankets on chilly nights.
- A four year old who actually listens.
- Smiles, hugs, and laughs with my husband.
- Catching up with old friends.
- Watching movie trailers after the kids are in bed and making a dream list of what we’d like to see.
- Bed time books, always ending with a memorized recitation ofGoodnight Moon. [Especially when Butter starts it.]
- Sneaking into a dark room to tuck the covers just a little tighter around them.
- Kids who sleep all night. [I’m looking at you, Little Bear.]
- A warm bed and a good book.
Though I fail to see it sometimes? Life is good.
No, life is amazing.