I know it’s been a while. The last post I wrote was in March?
I hate that. But it’s been crazy busy around here & I haven’t felt much like writing lately.
There are highlights I can hit.
- Our hearts broke when my father-in-law passed away in December. He went quickly & that’s all we could ask for, but there are very few days that go by when Bear doesn’t tell me, “I miss Pop Pop.” Buddy, we all do.
- M opened his cafe in January. It’s gorgeous & infuriating & I’m so so so so so proud of him.
- We’re working through an official ADHD diagnosis with Butter.
- Both boys will be in the same school this year. Thank. Goodness.
- Oh yeah, Bear is going into Kindergarten. And Butter will be in third grade. It’s insane how fast time has gone.
I quit a job in February. I’m still waiting tables, still working with MIL, & still working with/for M doing stuff around the cafe.
Life is insane.
I wouldn’t have it any other way.