No, I haven’t forgotten about this little blog.
I’ve been taking a much needed sabbatical. While I wish I could take that kind of a break from the rest of the responsibilities I have, I can’t, so the blog suffers.
So, what’s been going on in our world? Let us summarize in bullet points, shall we?
- End of t-ball
- End of pre-school
- Loss of first tooth (at FOUR. Thank goodness I am not the only parent who freaked over this. Actually, because Jill freaked out, I was significantly less freaked out. Thank you, Jill!)
- Planning of fifth birthday party (OMG)
- No significant potty training to report (womp womp)
- A taste test for the food truck
- Two days of pain because 5K after 5 weeks of no running = my body being all, HAHAHAHAHAHA no.
- Lots of other things I’m forgetting because of Mount Laundry
So there you have it. There will be posts about some of those thing, but not all of them.
How is everyone?