I find myself not knowing what to write about a lot of days. That’s why I’ve been posting a bunch of pictures.
The kids are doing cute things, but I never feel like writing about them. Did I tell you LB is walking, almost running now? He is, and I don’t know why I ever thought he wasn’t going to walk. [It’s true, he crawled for so long, I thought he wasn’t going to walk until he graduated from high school.]
There are a ton of things on my mind lately, but I don’t think they’re appropriate for the internet.
So I’m going to a list of randoms.
- I’m trying to learn to knit again. It isn’t going as poorly as I thought it would.
- The boys are getting too big, too fast. Where has the time gone? It doesn’t seem possible that by the end of the year, I will have a 4 year old and a 2 year old.
- I say dumb things sometimes. Don’t we all?
- I got ridiculously happy about watching Newsies today.
- M is home for dinner often. I’d gotten so used to him not being home until after 9 p.m. that I jumped when he unlocked the front door tonight.
- I avoid things.
- Butter and Pop were just talking about our “monster free” house, and Butter said, “But there’s a monster in Mommy!” [We’ve been playing “Mommy Monster,” which is where I chase him around the house, and he runs into the powder room and locks the door. He laughs the entire time.]
- My kids are a blessing from God, and I’m thankful for them every day. Even on the days when I look at M and say, “Tell me again why we had children.”
- I’m more in love with my husband now than I was on the day I married him. Even though he probably doesn’t know that. [I should probably tell him.]
- I applied for a few jobs today. I don’t know which one I’d take if I were offered all of them.
Okay, I think that’s it for now. I hope this writer’s block goes away soon.