1. What terrifies you the most? I hate heights. And closed spaces. I was absolutely horrified when I had to have those MRIs. Yay for Valium!
2. Favorite fall/winter drink? Hot chocolate. I’m so boring, but yeah. That’s what I love.
3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views? This is difficult to answer. I’m more fanatical about it than he is, but a lot of our ideaology lines up with each other. If he actually voted for President [that’s a whole other post, and I think I’ll let him explain why he doesn’t], I think we’d vote for different candidates.
4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good? It was! Just last night, I finished Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated. The truth is, I never really cared much for Nellie Oleson. Now I kind of want to give her a hug.
5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not? Absolutely. I love snow. I can smell snow coming and I get so giddy when I get that first whiff of the season.
1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them? Love them. They’re my favorite weather, ever. I’ve been complaining a lot lately because all of our good storms happen over night. I love sitting at a window or on the front porch just watching storms. I fully acknowledge and accept my weird on that one.
2. Do your kids get back to school clothes? This is the first year we’ve had to think about that. Butter did get some new clothes for school, and we’ll be buying things through the year. He’s growing too fast!
3. Do you golf? Do you watch it? No, and not unless I want to take a nap.
4. Showers or baths? Showers for day to day. Baths when I want to relax/have a headache/need an escape from the kids.
5. What’s the strangest meal you ever ate? Jamaican sushi. When we went on our honeymoon, we joked with our sushi chefs that we’d bring them back Jamaican sushi. We had no idea it actually existed.
1. What is a must in a hotel room? As silly as it is, a telephone. Our boys like to play with them, so we unplug them and let them have at it.
2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? Probably swimming? I did that in elementary and high school.
3. What’s your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject? No comment.
4. One thing you said you’d never do as a parent, but totally have. “Because I’m the Mommy, that’s why!”
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever found at a yard sale? I haven’t been to too many yard sales. Maybe a potty chair, though.