1. What terrifies you the most? I hate heights. And closed spaces. I was absolutely horrified when I had to have those MRIs. Yay for Valium!
2. Favorite fall/winter drink? Hot chocolate. I’m so boring, but yeah. That’s what I love.
3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views? This is difficult to answer. I’m more fanatical about it than he is, but a lot of our ideaology lines up with each other. If he actually voted for President [that's a whole other post, and I think I'll let him explain why he doesn't], I think we’d vote for different candidates.
4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good? It was! Just last night, I finished Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated. The truth is, I never really cared much for Nellie Oleson. Now I kind of want to give her a hug.
5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not? Absolutely. I love snow. I can smell snow coming and I get so giddy when I get that first whiff of the season.