I asked a friend for a blog topic for today.
She was tweeting simple pleasures this morning and suggested I “borrow” the idea.
Here are mine [feel free to leave your own in the comments!]:
- Butter saying “Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” and when I turn around to ask him what he wants, he smiles and says “Love you!”
- Going home to a clean house [I get to do this today. I’m so excited.]
- A good glass of wine.
- A good book.
- Baseball games.
- Spending time with my best friend [of whom I don’t see nearly enough these days].
- Time with my husband and son.
- Family time with extended family.
- Beaches, but preferably in the spring and fall.
I’m sure there are a ton of others, but I’m having a brain fart right now.