1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets? In the summer/warmer months, we use bamboo sheets we found on a whim one day at Target. Winter/colder weather sees me breaking out our flannel sheets. Side note: we keep the house fairly warm in colder weather. Our thermostat is usually set to around 68/69. I don’t know, maybe that’s cold to others. Yesterday morning, Little Bear got up at . . . well, it was far too early for my tastes anyway. An hour later, Mommy-of-little-sleep-because-of-her-stress [see also: two upcoming brain surgeries] decided she was sleepy enough to get a cat nap before work, so I got M up. I went back to bed in a long sleeved tshirt and a hoodie. I was still freezing when I woke up 30 minutes later. I DO NOT GET IT.
2. What time zone are you in? Eastern.
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Snow. I can smell snow. I know last year I said I was done with snow two years ago, but I love snow. [Look how little Butter was!]
4. What is your favorite “wintry” drink? (It doesn’t have to be an “alcoholic” drink!) I love making hot cocoa on the stove. I made it last year and then made the mistake of letting Butter drink it as chocolate milk. I don’t think we’re allowed to buy “yucky” chocolate milk any more . . .
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? I genuinely can not think of an answer for this. There are a lot of things on Dirty Jobs that could probably qualify for this, but I also think being a health care professional must kind of suck when a patient is terminal. It’s possibly related to the book I’m reading now or maybe the Moyamoya, but I can’t imagine telling someone there’s nothing else that can be done for them. I saw actual anguish in the eyes of the NICU doctors and nurses sometimes when they were updating us on Little Bear’s condition. I know there are ways they deal with that, but I just can’t imagine it. At all.
Linking up with My Little Life.