1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet? I asked my mom to make pierogi lasagna when I’m just getting home from the hospital after my surgery. I may also beg her to make some haluski. If I’m cooking for myself and I want comfort food, I usually make plain pasta with butter and salt.
2. What is the most romantic place you’ve ever been to? This is probably going to sound a little silly, but Tampa, Florida. It was the first trip M and I took together, before we were officially “together.” We went as friends, but came back so much more. I’ll never forget the moment of clarity when the rain was pouring [it was a ridiculously bad storm] and I realized how easy it would be to fall in love with him.
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween? Sweater weather. Halloween will always be significant to me for a few reasons, not the least of which is it’s when M originally planned on proposing. He did it a few days earlier, though.
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone? Cleaning/reading/sleeping. I lead such an exciting life.
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl? He does, sometimes. I’m not one to ask for them, but when he grabs a few from work and brings them home to me, it’s really nice. I’d much rather grow my own. I miss my rose bushes, gerbera daisies, and lilies. We had awesome landscaping at our first house in Delaware.
Linking up with My Little Life.