1. Do you apologize to your kids if you’re wrong? Without fail. I believe in teaching them to own up to their mistakes.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman’s jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school “must have”? I have a class ring, but it doesn’t really look like a class ring. A quick search leads me to believe ArtCarved no longer makes the ring I have, but this is the closest I could find. I don’t think it even has the name of my school on it, just my name. I’m going to have to hunt it down. I also have a letterman’s jacket. Half of the letters I earned aren’t on it.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? I’d like to stick to my twenties. They’ve been good to me so far.
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? If we had a girl, her name was going to be Sofia. We have a dear friend from Sofia, Bulgaria, and we chose that name to honor him. After all, he did travel three days to come to our wedding!
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? This question is difficult. Butter is too young for me to really force anything on him, and Little Bear is just happy all the time. Anyway, the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is veggies and fruits and my kids love those already. I think we’re good for right now.
Linking up to My Little Life.