1. Dream job…realistic and completely unrealistic. Realistically? I’d like to be home more with my kids. I don’t know that I could be a true SAHM, but I would rather be with them, especially now.
Probably unrealistic? I want to write baseball history books. I know that sounds completely boring to a lot of people, but I read those books for fun. So far, I’ve read about Roberto Clemente, Tris Speaker, Jackie Robinson, and the player who started it all for me, Ray Chapman.
It’s funny how I came to the book about Ray Chapman. I was working in the cafe at my local Borders and while on my break one day, I wandered into the sports section looking for The 33-Year-Old Rookie. At the time, I didn’t realize Coste’s book hadn’t been published. I picked up the sole copy Borders had of The Pitch that Killed, read the back, and I was hooked. You should see my to-be-read list. I should really organize a better shelf on Goodreads to keep track of them. I mean, how can I not want to read about Honus Wagner? Arguably the greatest shortstop to ever play the game and his card as known as The Card.
2. Do you fart in front of your significant other? I think I was the gassiest pregnant woman ever. :/
3. What’s the furthest you’ve ever traveled from home? How far and where was it? I’m sure it was our honeymoon to Jamaica. I want to go back so badly!
4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? … Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid? I think we’re still figuring this out. Butter’s first birthday party was just family. His second and third have been family and friends. Little Bear’s first birthday will probably be just family because I’m likely going to be recovering from surgery.
5. Fave thing about fall? Two words: Sweater. Weather. I love my flip flops, but give me sweater weather and I’m so excited.
Linking up with My Little Life.