1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone? I’m pretty sure it’s Fur Elise. Pretty sure. It’s usually on silent or doesn’t ring long enough to actually ring.
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? Playing – as a family – in Butter’s pool. It only happened once, but it was so much fun, and so relaxing.
3. Paper books or ebooks? I’m a lover of my nook. If I like something enough, I will purchase a real copy of it. I also like ebooks because it’s much harder to lose my place in them when little boys can’t pull the bookmark out. I literally always have my nook with me, because I never quite know when the opportunity to read a few pages will pop up. Waiting in line at the post office? Pull out the nook. Long wait at the doctor’s office? Read a chapter or two! I love it.
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why? Part of me really wants a new kitchen [minus appliances, because those are only three years old]. I’d like to expand it and maybe move some things around. It’s not that our kitchen is small [it isn’t by any means], but I tend to get really annoyed when I’m trying to cook or clean and I’m tripping over either M or Butter. I know it’s just going to get worse when Little Bear decides to brave crawling on our laminate flooring.
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend? Let’s see. I was 16 or 17. He lived almost 400 miles away. He made me a mix tape that’s still in my basement [I think. I’m a pack rat, it’s incredibly likely it’s down there.] for our first Christmas together, and from time to time he reads this blog. We went a lot of years without speaking to one another, but I think by now we’ve realized we can be friends. He was one of the first people I sent word to when I found out Comet had passed away mostly because he actually knew Comet and I know he knew how obsessed with my dog I was. He’s getting married next year, and I’m really excited to meet his fiance. One of these days. Probably about the same time he meets M.
Linking up to My Little Life for #5QF.