1. What do you keep a stock pile of? I’m thinking. And I can’t think of anything. We stockpile toilet paper and paper towels. Does that count?
2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be? It’s already been invented by them. I looove their Creme Brulee flavor. It’s one of my favorite desserts, so it’s where my mind went right away.
3. How do you blow off steam? Read or sleep. I’m incredibly boring, I know.
4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home…no kids, no hubby, just you? I’d say go to a movie, but I don’t know any movies that are an hour. Maybe the library? It would be nice to go there without having to chase down Little Bear or shush Butter every few seconds because he still doesn’t get the concept of an “inside voice.”
5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime? Argh. If I told my parents where I was and who I was with, I didn’t really have a curfew at all. I also worked at a movie theater when I turned 16, and in the summer I often worked until the last movie let out because I was asked to work the customer service desk. I don’t know if you’re aware, but in the summer, movies have later start times. I didn’t get out of work until about 3 a.m. sometimes. Which, ouch.