1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you? I don’t know if we will do special things for the kids when they’re at school. I don’t remember my parents doing anything special for me other than letting me go to Bill’s Golfland the last day of middle school, as was the tradition.
2. What’s your favorite summer tradition with your children? We don’t really have traditions yet because last summer, LB was so small I didn’t want to take him outside much, and Butter has started to ask for things to do. We started playing in the sprinkler on Memorial Day. Perhaps that will be our tradition.
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid? Swimming. Though I was born in January, I’ve always been like a fish in water. The more I could be outside in the water, the better.
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla? Is is sad that I have to go back and do math really quickly to figure this out? I was 22 when we got married. I like to think I wasn’t a Bridezilla, but I don’t know. I was pretty easy going about hair and shoes and things like that. The dress the bridesmaids wore could easily be substituted as a LBD. Any of my girls want to give me some input?
5. What is your favorite girl name? (I’m needing suggestions.) I’ve always loved the name Sophia. Had we had a girl, we would have used it and spelled it Sofia, in honor of a good friend we have who lives in Bulgaria.