1. Are you a napper? Absolutely every chance I get. Blue’s Clues is my best friend some days. Just saying.
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated? I adored history. I loathed physics and calculus. Though, I still have my calc notebook downstairs and bet I could use it if I can take and pass another class if need be.
3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they? I did. My new was my wedding gown. My old was a handkerchief my great grandmother bought me when I was a little girl. [remember those ones that were all folded up and placed in a card so it looked like the girl’s dress?] Borrowed was the pocket square from my great-grandfather’s best Sunday suit [and one of the few things my Sugar kept after he passed away]. My something blue was my garter.
4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer? Find a job. No, really.
5. Ice cream or Popsicles? In general, I prefer ice cream. The past two days I’ve really wanted Popsicles because we have them in the house.