1. Who mows your grass? M. I would do it if I had to, but he’s amazing, so I don’t have to.
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <— my addition to the question)? Kind of? We have this wall:
I posted it before, but it’s a wall of artwork Butter has done. I’m very proud of that wall.
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!) Wow, this is a good question. I read a lot of books. And I read fast. [Hello, it's April and I'm on my 32nd book of the year.] I can read Gone with the Wind over and over and over and over. From where I sit, I can see two copies of it, actually. I can think of at least two others in my house. I have a GWTW problem. Are there support groups for that?
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I never had “bad” allergies until we moved to Delaware. They were an absolutely nightmare when I was pregnant, but this year, they haven’t been too bad. Knockonwood.
5. What’s your go to meal to cook in an hurry? I don’t think I know how to cook in a hurry any more. If I’m in a hurry or I’ve forgotten to take something out for dinner, I usually make pasta and grab a jar of marinara sauce. BUT! I just got a new cookbook that will hopefully help me cook better dinners [or more interesting, anyway] on the fly.