1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where? If it was a matter of hopping in the car and driving anywhere, I think I’d drive to Chicago. If I could hop on a plane and go anywhere, I’d go to Europe. No place specific. I figure if I get there, I can decide after, right?
2. What’s your most recently read favorite book? Confession time. Earlier this year, I set a goal of 50 books to read. I’m already reading number 28. Out of the books I’ve read so far [check out my goodreads shelf], I have to say either Divergent or The Fault in Our Stars top the list. Divergent because it’s another dystopian novel, and who doesn’t love those right now? The Fault in Our Stars was just so . . . overwhelming. I cried so hard I had to put the book down and walk away from it for a time.
3. What’s your favorite Spring Break memory? I never went on a spring break trip. I am the lamest lame that ever did lame. The only thing I remember doing off the top of my head was visiting family in Pennsylvania.
4. What do you put in your child’s Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket? Last year it was fruit, coloring books, and a few piece of candy. This year, M has it in his head that he’s getting Butter a bicycle. I don’t know what we’re going to do for LB, but I guess we better come up with something awesome, right?
5. Do you get a summer haircut? Not usually, but I think I should this year. My hair is going to be crazy for the next couple of years while I wait for certain sections to grow out.