1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend? Oh crap, that’s this weekend?
2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad? I want an iPad. The husband wants an iPad. I’m pretty sure even Butter wants an iPad. We will not be getting a new iPad. We’ll probably get one of the older models. We’re kind of hoping the price drops.
3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on? See previous answer, LOL. I’d probably buy more clothes for myself instead of letting all the boys in the house be the best dressed.
4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet? I feel like I just answered this, but we met when he was my boss at Joe’s Crab Shack in 2004. We went on a trip to Tampa that summer, and we’ve been together ever since. He’d quit the restaurant by the time we went on that trip, by the way.
5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece? I think I’d scare people if I wore a bikini. I generally choose not to get into situations which require me to wear bathing suits.