1. What’s your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)? I like to read. When I’m with M, we catch up on TV shows we’ve missed. But to be perfectly honest, there isn’t much down time in our house these days. The boys keep us go, go, going!
2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can’t have it? I don’t think so. I usually prevent myself from wanting them too much in the first place.
3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy? An iPad tops the list, but I don’t think I’d get much use out of it myself if I did. Maybe $1000 worth of pedicures? That would be nice. Or a massage.
4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself? I have in the past, but not recently. I don’t mind it at all, though. Sometimes it’s nice to do something alone, you know?
5. What company would you want to do a blog review for? I’ve never been asked to do a review, so I think I might be up for doing any kind of thing.But if I’m being totally honest, I’d love to be a product tester/reviewer for Apple. Just saying.