1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter? Not as often as I probably should. I try to keep up with it, because hairy legs drive me crazy, but this year has been hit or miss.
2. Valentine’s Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic? If we buy Valentine’s Day cards at all, we usually cross out or rip out the mushy stuff. We don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. We celebrate Pitchers & Catchers Report Day [Spring Training]. Last year, I bought M a birthday card in the shape of a baseball, crossed the entire message inside out, and wrote my own message. One year, he bought me a lovely, flowery card that said something about what an amazing wife I am on the outside. I don’t know what the inside said, though. He tore it out.
3. What are you most looking forward to about spring? Not “needing” to wear a coat. Not that I wear one as often as I should.
4. What’s your favorite way to pamper yourself? Pedicures, for sure.
5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly? We try to save it, but it seems like something major comes up every year. Last year, we paid the van off and bought a new car. This year, it will probably be used to help pay our bills. I really need to get back to work.