1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? Not really. The most fun purchase I made this week was Peanut Butter M & Ms because I am NOT going through a hurricane sans chocolate. Been there, done that, my dog wanted to kill me.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? At the moment? Adele. She’s just awesome, and I know Butter would enjoy a trip to see her with me. If I had to go with ever? I am a dork, and I will freely admit this. I want to see ‘N SYNC. MAKE IT HAPPEN, TIMBERLAKE.
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? Least fav is cleaning toilets. I don’t know if you’re aware, but I live with three boys. And they’re disgusting. My favorite chore? Diaper laundry. I know, I know. See previous statement about boys being disgusting, right? But there’s something about sitting down with a freshly washed stack of diapers and stuffing them so I can put them on my baby’s bottom again that just gets to me. (Possibly related: I can’t wait until this kid is potty trained.)
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? As our house is only three and a half years old, I’d go with clothes right now. Though if someone wanted to come in and do Bath Crashers on my bedroom, I wouldn’t complain. I really wouldn’t.
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Mayo. I use Miracle Whip for cakes and that’s about it.