1. What’s the the last thing you bought for yourself? This is a joke, right? I think the last thing I bought for myself – like, for me and no one else in the family – was a book for my nook, maybe? The last thing I can remember paying for which was for no one else in my family was a bunch of prescriptions after my surgery last Friday.
2. What is your favourite meal on a cold winter day? Soup. Any kind of soup. Last night, it was white chicken chili. M took the funniest video of LB after dinner, too. I can’t wait to share it!
3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year? LOL, I don’t buy bathing suits unless I have to, so that would be a negative.
4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why? Actually, this is a good question. I think I’d be a Hershey’s Kiss. Everyone seems to love them and the various flavors they come in!
5. What are you most passionate about? Depends on what you mean by passionate. I’m passionate about my kids in that I’d do anything and everything I can for them. I’m passionate about the misconceptions people commonly spew about pit bulls, and will rant to people who make assumptions based on what the media has told them to be true without doing their own research. I can be passionate about politics, and books, and certain movies. There isn’t any one thing that truly fires me up enough to show my passion about it, though.