1. What’s the best Christmas present you’ve ever received? May I be cheesy for a moment? When LB was born last year, they told us we’d be lucky to have him home by Christmas. While holding him was undoubtedly the best Thanksgiving I’ve ever had, having our entire family together for Christmas was the best present I’ve ever received.
2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received? Last year, we got old clothes of Butter’s back from a gift we’d put in. Whoops!
3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)? Tree? What is this tree you speak of? It’s not up yet. We have an artificial prelit with colored lights. I prefer white lights. Once the boys are older and out of the house, we’ll probably do matching ornaments, but for now, it’s a hodge podge of things M & I have collected over the years, including ornaments for the boys.
4. “How” do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc. If I have time, they go back in the dryer. I hate ironing.
5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your “must make” items? (I’m looking for recipes here, peeps…) I haven’t baked for Christmas since I was a little girl. I want to start again this year, but I’m not sure what I’m going to make. I’ll get back to you on this one!