1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? In general, Good Riddance by Green Day always puts me in a good mood. I have no idea why.
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? I like real ones. We’ve done fake the past few years though.
3. What are you thankful for? The health of my family and friends. My health. I’m kind of cheesy that way.
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? I really like the cute, old dresses from the 50s. That would be cute, but no way would I wear the heels.
5. Do you wait until the “low fuel” light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? Rarely, if ever. It happened in my car the other day and I was just shocked. Whoops!
Linking up with My Little Life.