1. Where do you escape to when you’ve had enough? Hold please, while I channel Dory. Particularly, “I wonder what that means!” When things get to be too much for me [as they have lately], I read. I ignore the house, I ignore the laundry. I do not ignore my children, but everything else can just go to Hades. I read a lot of “brain candy” when stuff gets bad. Quick, easy books I don’t have to think too much about.
2. What shows are you watching this fall? The Big Bang Theory, Terra Nova, and Supernatural. There’s a new season of Income Property on, too. I’m also kind of looking forward to getting back into Bones.
3. What was the longest roadtrip you’ve ever taken and where did you go? I think all of my road trips have been shy of eight hours. Maybe the trip I took to Toledo with family friends in 2002 was longer than that, but I don’t remember. The longest solo road trip I took was from Norfolk, VA to my hometown in Pennsylvania, with a stop in Shanksville to see the Flight 93 memorial.
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World? Yes. Absolutely. My husband loves it, my son is obsessed with Mickey Mouse. I don’t think I can get away with not taking them. Just . . . not any time soon.
5. What is something people would surprised to know about you? I had never seen a grand slam, not even on TV, until my first Phillies game in 2005. I’ve never been to Las Vegas. I don’t know, I’m not very interesting.
Linking up with My Little Life.