1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? ABSOLUTELY. I did it before I had children, but now that it’s the only way I can pee in peace? I shut AND lock it most days.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? Clumsy.
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? I won’t set foot in an Abercrombie & Fitch. If I can smell the store halfway down the mall, I don’t need to shop there. Related: HOW DO THOSE PEOPLE BREATHE?!
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? I’d have to think long & hard about this one. However, Butter has told me he’s going to marry Adele. So there’s always that.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? I’d chose to die peacefully, in my sleep. I don’t know what age, because I believe it’s not the number of years, but the life in your years. If I died tomorrow, I know I married a man I love with my whole heart, gave him two beautiful boys to help keep him going, and started my children on a path I hope they continue down without me.