1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? My in laws did one for their 25th anniversary. M and I have talked about doing one sometime in the future. So, for me, this is a yay.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most? Most VTech toys. We have a spinning top in our house that I had to take the batteries out of because the voice was so irritating. Luckily, the voice on Butter’s V Reader isn’t too grating, because I don’t think I could handle that.
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids? I always had a gut feeling I was going to have three boys, kind of like Jill on Home Improvement. I do, technically. I have M, Butter, and Little Bear.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? Yes and no. When I was pregnant with Butter, I wanted a Hypno Birth. We took the classes, I listened to the CDs, and then my blood pressure went up and I had to be induced. Even with the pitocin, I was doing great with the breathing and focusing . . . until my water was broken. Both of my boys arrived via c-section and after Butter’s birth, it was determined I probably couldn’t have delivered him any other way.
Little Bear spent 20 days in the NICU and I have no doubt that modern medicine saved his life. I’m doing what I can with alternative medicine for the Moyamoya, but there isn’t much to be done. I’m going to eventually need brain surgery if I want to be around for my kids.
5. Would you take a family member’s children and raise them if they needed it? I’d like to think I would, but I also know I’d need to take our circumstances in to account. I’d also need to take my husband into consideration. If someone named me as their child’s guardian in a will there’d be no question.
Linking up with 5 Crooked Halos.