1. If you knew your best friend’s spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)? I don’t know how to answer this. The right answer is yes. The right answer is also no. What other people do in their relationships is none of my business and I try not to get involved, even when they try to bring me into the fold. So while I would want to share, I don’t know if I could hurt someone I care about that much. I also know that
2. Soda in a can or a bottle? It honestly doesn’t matter to me. I drink so little soda these days that I think my system goes into sugar shock when I actually do drink it.
Wait, I take that back. Bottle, because so far that’s the only way I’ve found Pepsi Throwback and ever since I was pregnant with LB, it’s the only soda I can really tolerate. I can’t stand the artificial taste of Pepsi or Coke as made now.
3. What do you wash first, hair or body? Hair.
4. What advice would you give to any new mama? Cliche, but sleep when the baby sleeps. I know it doesn’t quite work that way if you have other children at home [because they’ll never nap at the same time, unless you’re a miracle worker], but try to sleep when the baby sleeps. The dishes/laundry/picking up can be done when you’ve got some back up in the house.
5. What is your best hangover remedy? Sleep. And bacon.
Linking up to Five Crooked Halos for 5 Question Friday. Try it if you haven’t. It’s fun!