I’ve never done this before, so go easy on me. I saw that MamaofAllTrades and done it, and I really like these questions, so . . . Here I am.
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.) Absolutely not. Actually, it bothers me that my sons may never learn how to write cursive in school. If I have to teach them myself, I will. Honestly? I kind of hate computers for this exact reason.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone? My life is in my BlackBerry. Because we generally have to coordinate 4 adults and 2 children [me, M, MIL & FIL, plus LB & Butter], it’s just easier to sync all of the phones using Outlook. About once a week or so, I try to plug my phone into MIL’s laptop to get all of the new appointments & share the ones I’ve made with her.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe) My laptop because it has all of the photos of the boys on it, my phone because my life is in it, and the picture frame that has a photo taken one Easter Sunday of me, my mom, my grandma & my Sugar in it.
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person? Is it possible to be only a some cities person? I don’t like New York City [though M swears I’d have loved it if we’d actually ended up moving there instead of Delaware; I think he’s nuts], and aside from the baseball team, I’m relatively indifferent to Philadelphia. However, put me in Pittsburgh or Chicago, and I just can’t stop smiling. Other than that, surround me with trees and grass and I’m happiest.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? I wouldn’t. I used to think it’d be cool to be on The Real World, but that’s back when I was 18 and people weren’t all disgusting on those shows. Is that even still on? I quit watching after Seattle, I think. If I were forced to pick, I’d do something like Income Property or Yard Crashers. [See, M? I pay attention to what you like!]