There were so many little things that made me laugh this week, but I’m much more proud of the things that made me smile. Let’s get to it, shall we?
1. Butter turned four on Tuesday, so we took him out to dinner on Monday night. He requested we go to Cheeseburger in Paradise, and then proceeded to sing the song the entire time we were there.
2. Tuesday, my dad took Butter to get a present for his birthday. He came home with a pink MobiGo. I asked him why he picked that out when he got that because he has a LeapPad. He told me, “But I don’t have a MobiGo!”
3. We put balloons all over the boys’ room for Butter to wake up to on Tuesday morning. He told us he’d been ballooned. On Thursday afternoon, we all gathered in their room and played with the balloons. Little Bear had an amazing time with them, and even told us a new word. “Baoon!”
4. Speaking of Little Bear, he picked up a few new words this week. My mom taught him on Monday night to say purple. Now, any time we ask him what color something is, he tells us, “purple!”
5. Just last night, M heard LB say what he thought was, “Ready, set, go!” This morning, I had to pull LB away from the stairs because he wanted to follow his brother up to brush his teeth. I told him to play with his cars instead, and he smiled at me and said, “Set, go!” He’s growing up too fast!