1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week? The Robsten drama. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, count yourself lucky. It’s just being blown so far out of proportion. Why do we care that someone cheated again? It didn’t happen to us personally, so . . .
2. What is your favorite Olympic event? It’s a tie between gymnastics and swimming. Those are honestly the only two I bother to actually watch.
3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them? Butter does. He helps with laundry, makes his bed, and clears the table after meals. He just turned four, and we’re technically supposed to be paying him, but we haven’t done it yet. Whoops.
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet? As someone who has worked in the service industry, I tend to keep quiet. You never know if someone is having a bad day and while we all like to say it doesn’t effect our jobs, it does. I don’t know any person who can completely turn off what is happening in their day to day life while working. I once heard a woman complain about her service at a restaurant where the air conditioning was out. If you’ve never worked in a restaurant, you have no idea how hot it gets running around between your tables and the kitchen to deliver your food. I generally try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc…) A sound system. I don’t know whether M would agree with that, but I kind of want one. Badly.