1. What were you scared of as a kid? Loads of things. Anything creepy crawly, the dark for a while, and clowns. I loathe clowns.
2. Do you sleep well in a hotel? It depends. Do I have two kids vying for my attention while I’m sleeping? Then no. And I can usually only sleep well for a night or two, then I’m ready to get back to my own bed.
3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why? I can’t decide between these two, so I’m not going to. Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable. I love Gone with the Wind, but I also love their other movies. I just want to meet an older Hollywood star. Not the young ones who seem to really under appreciate what they have.
4. It’s a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach? Pool, definitely. I get tired of sand after a while.
5. What is your favorite summer dish? I make this pasta salad with tomatoes, lemon juice, and feta cheese that’s amazing as a cold salad. It’s really nice when you make it early in the day [when it isn’t too hot to cook] and then have it for dinner!