1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible. I actually didn’t go to prom. Either one of them. I skipped junior year because I had a debate tournament, and a cheerleading competition I missed for debate, because I thought state champion in debate would look better on my transcripts. I didn’t win.
I skipped my senior prom just because I didn’t want to go. A few days [literally, a few days] before, I called one of my good friends and asked him if he’d be interested in going with me. He had to report for a new job at Six Flags that weekend, so he wasn’t able to go. If we had gone together, I’d have been able to say I’d gone to my prom with a future Chippendale.
2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge? The Biggest Loser, easily. As much as I loathe Jillian Michaels and know she would make me cry [is she even still on that show?], I know having her in the same room with me would be motivation unlike any other.
3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? (Hey, Kristina…was that a typo, or some “done good” Southern thing?) There is one Sonic anywhere near me, and I don’t go because their food is so greasy.
4. What was your first car, and what did you call it? I had a Pontiac Grand Am. I don’t remember what I called it. I just remember telling my high school BFF to stop slamming the trunk when he put his back pack in it.
5. What’s one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge? My children throw things. My husband has this inability to put his shoes away. It drives me nuts.