1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates? No, but I do encourage the big boy to eat more if he thinks he’s going to do something after a meal. Like, take four more bites before you think you’re going to get up and play with your Leap Pad.
2. Do you give an allowance? Not yet, but we have discussed doing it. Once we get a set chore schedule started, we will do.
3. Do you actually park your car in the garage? Generally, yes. Right now, no. We’re not going to talk about this.
4. What is one food you will NEVER cook? I can’t say I can think of something I won’t ever cook. There are a lot of foods we don’t like to eat, but I don’t know if I’d never say never. I might cook something for someone who does like stuff we don’t. Does that even make sense?
5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer? Hmm. Not especially. Rachel is coming to visit. She’s invited us to Nashville for a picnic her family has every year. But we don’t have any major plans right now.