1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? I coupon more than I used to, and we’re working hard on our garden this year. I hope to get enough tomatoes to can for the fall/winter amount of tomatoes we’ll need to make sauce and things like that.
2. What are the top 3 things on your “bucket list”? Can I just list my top three places to visit? They’d be Ireland, England [specifically London and Stonehenge], and Australia.
3. Would you rather give up AC or heat? Oh gosh. I’d give up heat before I’d give up AC. I figure I can always put more clothes on, but I can only take so much off before I offend someone.
4. What’s your favorite cocktail?? It used to be Jack Daniels and coke/pepsi or Captain Morgan and Seven-Up. In my “old age,” I tend to lean toward Jack & Ginger. I don’t know why, but it makes me happy.
5. What was your first job & how old were you? The first job I had was working in a law office one day a week when I was 15. I should have stuck with that, because I genuinely like working in offices.