1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house? This is a tough one. I like to host people, but I hate cleaning up afterward. I don’t mind helping to clean up when I go to someone else’s house though.
2. Favorite Bible verse and why? 1 John 4:19. “We love because He first loved us.” It’s a recent addition to my favorites, but it’s just so . . . fitting if you think about it. Especially during the Easter season.
3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one? My first concert was Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. My last one was Sam Bradley, last June.
4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done? I’ll be 41. I think I’ll be working at a job I love. I’ve done a fair job of raising my boys, and encouraged them to be good men. I’m probably also a taxi for all of their activities.
5. What’s your favorite Easter treat? Sarris Bunnies. Nom nom nom.