I know 400 posts isn’t a lot for some people, but that number has really jumped for me since I started blogging very regularly on July 17, 2011. On to the questions!
1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down? In general, a good cry helps. Otherwise, I need to take deep breaths and just get through it.
2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day? It’s just another day for us. We celebrate Pitchers & Catchers Report Day, which is tomorrow! Sometimes, we go all out. Last year, I bought M a card in the shape of a baseball. It said Happy Birthday inside of it, but I just crossed all of that out and wrote my own message in it.
3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away? Depends on the day. If I don’t sleep [hello, past two nights] my main goal is keeping my children alive and not falling asleep. If I’m ready to go, and I have the bonus of no kids? I can knock out the entire house in a couple of hours.
4. What is your favorite time of day and why? Just after the kids go to bed. I can finally take a deep breath and relax without, “Mommy, mommy, mommy, ma, ma, ma!”
5. What is your go to karaoke song? I only do karaoke in my friend Mel’s basement, and I don’t think I have a go to song. Friends in Low Places is a favorite of mine when I’m actually out at a karaoke place, but you have to ply me with a little social lubricant to get me on stage. Actually, I don’t know that I’ve done karaoke since I was a little kid. In public, I mean.