1. What have you done recently that you are proud of? With absolutely no hesitation, having two brain surgeries. It’s not a secret I struggled with whether or not to have both of them. The first one was kind of a no brainer in the end, because the left side of my brain was far worse and I’d already been showing symptoms of stroke. The second one was a little more sketchy. Up until a day or two before, I struggled and wracked my brain and prayed for guidance. I believe God speaks through children, because out of the blue, Butter said a variation of ‘Mommy, I want you to get fixed now.’ [Trust me, if I could find the exact quot, I would. I just searched my twitter timeline for more than twenty minutes.]
2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don’t workout, what are you wanting to try? I was really digging the C25K until my hopes of running a 5K at Yankee stadium were dashed. And then! Then, brain surgery. So. I’m working on getting back on the treadmill now. I cannot wait to run a real race.
3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell? I feel kind of honor bound to do so, yes.
4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one? Not a live-in one, but I’d like to be able to afford a maid. A nanny is not necessary.
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them? I don’t stress about age (yet), but in general, birthdays are just another day to me. I’m so, so lame.
And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn’t brave enough to put in as a regular question…answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something…)
Bonus: Lights off or on? Depends on the day.