- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? Thought I would have to remind myself to do it, I would do my best to speak up. It would be tough, because I’m not that kind of person at all, but I don’t like when people speak against my friends, especially when the criticism is unjustified or distasteful.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? I’d quote John Lennon. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. “
- Would you break the law to save a loved one? I would, absolutely.
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Almost every day of my life. I have a three year old, after all. What he does that seems insane to me, later is the most creative thing I’ve seen all day.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? There are many things. I eat my ice cream cake in a certain order. I do the same with my Skittles. I never read the end of a book first, no matter how badly I might want to. I don’t know if this is different or not, but I make sure to hug and kiss my babies first and last thing, every day I’m with them.
I feel like I should think harder about these questions. Sometimes the answers don’t feel long enough, but no matter how much I think, this is what comes to me.